The ACE Back Office module provides a centralized storage location for the POS modules and provides a common interface to manage and report on the operation at hand. Some of this module’s features are:
- Centralized category and menu definition system.
- Centralized operator and password definition system.
- Full reporting on operation including daily, monthly and yearly recaps divided into financial and item-based reports.
- Customized listing engine which returns a subset of sales based on specific criteria.
- Customer care reports for delivery such as client history and client status reports.
- Client ranking reports based on volume and number of transactions.
- Full cash detail report.
- Sales summary report which outputs summary of divisions, categories and days.
- Sales statistics and ranking reports for items sold.
- Driver statistics and reporting form no. of orders delivered.
- Hourly statistics reporting on number of transactions and volume of transactions per hour period.
- Monitoring reports for modifications, cancellations and voids providing full audit trail of transaction from creation to modification to closing including full details of waiter/operator modifications and even number of times a transaction has been printed.
- Volume analysis and sales mix analysis reports.
- Waiter and operator progress through incentive reports
- Full export to Excel ® and PDF capability for reporting system