The ACE F&B module plugs into the ACE Back Office system and also provides a centralized inventory, warehousing and costing system for both raw material and finished products and menu items. Its list of features include:
- Items classified by category, sub-category and brand.
- Multi-unit support.
- Full recipe system with ability to add overhead charges to final produced item.
- Unit conversion system for defining conversion formulas.
- Full item movement summary providing left warehouse quantities and last purchase details and prices at a click of a button.
- Ability to transfer items from warehouse to warehouse.
- Full control of production process including ability to produce items and transfer finished products to another warehouse for storage.
- Ability to manually adjust inventory details at a click of a button.
- Full menu costing report and ingredient history system allowing user to know the exact cost of an item and compare this cost with that of a previous recipe for the same item.
- Full reporting system including:
- Stock items listing
- Left quantity report
- Ingredient listing
- Stock value report
- Items by supplier report
- Minimum quantity report
- Expiry dates report
- Stock in history
- Stock out history
- Stock destruction history
- Stock movement and summary report
- Production history (detailed and summary)
- Adjustment history (detailed and summary)
- Transfer history